No, not one of those (though they’d make the perfect dessert), but one filled with all the things you love in your classic lasagna.
Usually, lasagna can be a big sloppy mess, but in cupcake form, it becomes an elegant treat.
|the white platter means we're classin' it up at dinner.|
|I can eat 10 of them. No joke. SUPER addictive.|
(What are wonton wrappers? They’re little sheets of thin pasta that not only cook quickly, but pack a powerful crunch. You can find them in the refrigerated area at your local grocery store)
- 1 cup marinara (or spaghetti) sauce
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 8-oz. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3-oz. Parmesan cheese
- 4-oz. Ricotta cheese
- preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- brown beef and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
- press wonton wrappers into the bottom of your muffin tin.
- start layering your cupcakes: sprinkle a little parmesan, ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Top with a little meat and sauce.
- repeat layers ending with sauce (if there’s space). Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.