what you will need:
- 8 sheets of tissue paper
- Bread tie or string
- Twine or floral wire
- stack 8 sheets of tissue. (I used 10 here, and it may have been too much)
- make 1”-1-1/2” accordion folds, creasing with each fold.
- use your bread tie to fasten the center of your folded tissue.
- with scissors, trim ends of tissue into your desired shape.
- separate layers, pulling away from the center one at a time.
- tie a length of twine or floral wire for hanging.
The finished pom makes quite a statement. I’m hoping to make about a dozen more to hang throughout the house. Pictures of that to come...
Don't forget, this Supermom is on Facebook! "Like" us here!