Thankfully, I am able to make many things (see here and here and more that has yet to be posted) or find fantastic bargains!
Tonight, little love and I went on a mommy/Noah shopping excursion to the Dollar Tree. (I actually gave him the choice of either the dollar store or the office store, and he chose "office". I'm pretty sure he thought we were going home to our office, though, so my vote won out in the end.)
- frames for a few signs I'll have on the tables
- gumball machines I can fill with candy or colored goldfish crackers
- adorable pinwheels that can be stuck in centerpieces throughout (or favors)
- a big bowl for popcorn or other snacks
- zipper seal bags. I'll have a post coming in the next few days about this project
- ribbon. needs no explanation, really... you can use it for many things!
- tissue paper for paper flowers. how-to post will be up tomorrow!
My favorite find by far is the gumball machine. As soon as we got home tonight, I cleaned it out, and filled it with goldfish.
It actually works, too! SCORE!
What's the best dollar store find you've ever purchased?